Vienna-3 days
So another 3 days of amazement in Austria. Vienna is similar in only 1 way to Salzburg.....its incrediby clean. Otherwise....its got the metropolis thing going on big time. About 2 million people here, as opposed to the sleepy 135,000 in Salzburg. Aimee and I have been wandereing the streets for 2 full days now, and we leave tomorrow morning for Prague. Should be cool, as ive been told its very different there.
Last night Aimee, myself, and our hostel roomates went to an opera. At the freakin Vienna state opera house! Wow....the musical culture here is incredible. Beethoven, Mozart, Hayden, and both Shuberts composed most of their major works in this city. The opera house was unreal, and they put standing room tickets on sale 80 mins before the show starts. Wasnt too hard to get them at all really. 3 Euros! However if want a real seat, that jumps to about 50 euros.
When I have a chance I'm going to try and post some pics, but most of the machines I'm on wont let me. Until Prague or later, peace out.
Last night Aimee, myself, and our hostel roomates went to an opera. At the freakin Vienna state opera house! Wow....the musical culture here is incredible. Beethoven, Mozart, Hayden, and both Shuberts composed most of their major works in this city. The opera house was unreal, and they put standing room tickets on sale 80 mins before the show starts. Wasnt too hard to get them at all really. 3 Euros! However if want a real seat, that jumps to about 50 euros.
When I have a chance I'm going to try and post some pics, but most of the machines I'm on wont let me. Until Prague or later, peace out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home