Rome......and such
So....Rome is ridiculous. There is an unbelievable amount of "hustle and bustle" here. We have pictures but no way of uploading them yet. Thanks to everyone for their responses to the first email.
Rome is so old it blows my mind. I realize now that I truly don"t know what old is. Today we went to the Vatican, which houses a collection of art that I cant even begin to digest. Wow. The Sistine Chapel is as amazing as everyone says it is. Going to the Coliseum tomorrow. We"ve booked for Prague and Cinqua Terra, but are having a hard time finding a place in Salzburg....so all you folks who know a good place there....let me know. Anyone....anyone??? Is this thing on??......I just flew in from Denver and.....oh well whatever.
Might be a while until another post....until then peace.
Huff and Aimee
Rome is so old it blows my mind. I realize now that I truly don"t know what old is. Today we went to the Vatican, which houses a collection of art that I cant even begin to digest. Wow. The Sistine Chapel is as amazing as everyone says it is. Going to the Coliseum tomorrow. We"ve booked for Prague and Cinqua Terra, but are having a hard time finding a place in Salzburg....so all you folks who know a good place there....let me know. Anyone....anyone??? Is this thing on??......I just flew in from Denver and.....oh well whatever.
Might be a while until another post....until then peace.
Huff and Aimee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home